For questions about the Utah medical cannabis program, please contact

For information about Utah's industrial hemp program, visit UDAF's Industrial Hemp Page or contact

To file a complaint against a medical cannabis facility, complete the Cannabis Facility Complaint Form.

To file a complaint against a recommending medical provider, complete the Department of Health and Human Services Medical Cannabis Complaint Form.

To request a speaker for an event or a presentation about the Utah Center for Medical Cannabis, please complete the Center for Medical Cannabis Speaker Request Form.