What type of medical cannabis cards are available?

Patient Cards: Patients 18 years of age and older.

Guardian Cards: Parents or legal guardians of minors who are eligible to consume medical cannabis. These cards are issued in conjunction with provisional patient cards.

Provisional Patient Cards: Minors under the age of 18 who meet the eligibility requirements to consume medical cannabis. These are issued in conjunction with guardian cards. All provisional patient cards must have approval from the Compassionate Use Board.

Caregiver Cards: Adults 21 years of age and older who care for patient cardholders who are unable to procure or consume medical cannabis on their own. Caregivers must be designated by the patient cardholders they will be assisting.

Non-Utah Resident Cards: Patients with a Utah Qualifying Condition that hold a cannabis card from another state may apply for a temporary card while visiting Utah.