Is a medical cannabis card from another state valid in Utah?

The patient must have a Utah qualifying condition and register with the Utah Department of Health for a Non-Utah Resident card via the Electronic Verification System (EVS) for approval. Non-Utah Residents may request a card for up to two 21-day periods within a calendar year. For instructions on how to change your application click here.  Or contact us at or call 801-538-6504