Qualified medical provider (QMP)/proxy

Utah-licensed physicians (MD, DO), advanced practice registered nurses (APRN), physician assistants (PA), and podiatrists (DPM) who are licensed to prescribe a controlled substance may receive approval from DHHS to recommend medical cannabis treatment for their patients. These providers must register as a "qualified medical provider" through the Electronic Verification System (EVS).
opens in a new tabAccess the EVS