PLEASE READ: All initial medical cannabis patient cards are now valid for 90 days. If you received an email directing you to renew at 30 days, please disregard.
PROVIDERS: Click here to access your renewal guide.
You may renew your medical cannabis card beginning May 27, 2020. NOTE: Medical cannabis cards cannot be renewed until your application status is ‘Pending Renewal.’ Please wait to attempt to renew until your status has changed to ‘Pending Renewal.’
How to Renew:
Once application status is ‘Pending Renewal,’ log in to the EVS and:
- Hover over Tracking Inbox and click Patient (not New Patient).
- Click your name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Patient page and click ‘Save and Submit.’ Your status will change to ‘Awaiting Certification.’
- Your Designated QMP must now enter a new certification for you.
- Check the “Patient Certification” tab periodically to see if a new certification appears in the drop down menu.
- Once the drop down populates, select the new QMP certification number and click ‘Save.’ Your status will change to ‘Awaiting Payment.’
- Click the Payment tab at the top of the screen. NOTE: You must disable pop-up blockers.
- Click ‘New,’ then ‘Click Here to Make Payment.’
- Enter your payment information and submit. The renewal fee is $5.
- Once you receive a confirmation, you will be automatically redirected to the Patient screen, where your status will have changed to ‘Awaiting State Review.’
- Wait for your confirmation email that your card has been renewed.
NOTE: Cards renewed after 90 days are valid for six months.